BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 1, 2011

what have i done....

........after one another...last night i made another..i dunno what to call it?? wud i call it a mistake..its too huge for a mistake.....i just lost it and i said hurtful things to my beloved.....i ended ending up the relationship....i told myself..im going to be okay...

i woke up dis morning feeling like shit...hell no im not okey...it felt suck..i felt dejected....why did i do dat?? why did i push him away?? why?? i didnt noe..things that seemed so certain doesnt seem like it anymore...

im so sorry...right now everything mashed up....yeah im a one stuck up bitch..so sorry....i dunno what to say to myself n to u....just im really sorry....n i really love u....from the bottom of my heart...please find it in ur heart to forgive me....

dunno what to say......so sorry......really am sorry.......

p/s: soul told me not to take u for granted......im sorry..........

0 ngomelan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...