BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 29, 2014

tribute to one taff cookie...my MAMA part II

20th November 2014

...continued..

it was 8 unbearable long hours since she was strolled into the ward approximately around 1.00 PM..

it seems like we've been waiting since like forever..

at 9.00 PM  while i was aimlessly playing COC on the phone, i saw a pair of feet in front of me..

when i look up, it was her...my mum's doc...

she was smiling...and she told us that the surgery went better as expected..

she told us the nurse was cleaning my mum and she will be supervised overnight in the OT room or known as (P.A.K.U) to monitor her condition.

She then hug me and left...


me and my handsome cuzzy..huhu


So me and my dad continue to wait....it was until around 11.00 PM ( with me harassing every nurse that came in out of the OT room since there's no one at the front desk, there's no one to refer too..)

A nurse asks me to change into a scrub and brought me to a room...

Watching her...with all the tubes, and wires all over her body..

It was a picture forever engraved in my mind..

She was sleeping...but she did open her eyes for some time..( she told me later she didn't remember this...which means at this state she was unconscious)..

Apart of me felt relieved she was okay..but it still pains to see she's in that kind of condition..

We arrived at our homestay around 1.00 AM...


21-25th November 2014


Me and dad went to the hospital after breakfast and waited at the ward....around 10.00 PM dad wants us to wait in front of the OT...half an hour later, we saw she was strolled out from inside the OT room..



we watched silently behind the closed door


we then followed the nurse up to her ward....she was wide awake but she just silently watching us...

she was provided with a tube of morphine, if she felt any pain, she just need to push the button that 

will inject her with a dosage of it..(but hey my taff cookie, she didn't even use the morphine...NOT 

EVEN ONCE).

That night I waited and slept beside her...


slept on the floor

that night she doesn't say much, she just told us that the doctor informs her not to move her head so much..


the incision behind her ear..


one massive respect for my mum...she never left her tasbih...
she kept on dzikir..and i just silently reciting Quran at her bedside..


And the next day family and friends came to visits her...my mum she is able to sit up on the bed...

but she isn't allowed to go to the toilet just yet..

At this time she had her period coming...mum was quite shy bout it...but heck I don't mind..

In my mind I just kept thinking how she raised me..feed me, change my diapers and shit...

if I'm not the one who's going to take care of her, who will? 

At this time i remembered how ive been such a spoilt brat during my teen years...

It breaks my heart to remember how I mistreated my mum..

I would smack myself to the moon if I were to go back in time..


my husmet and my twin came by for a visit...

thanks you guys u made my day

So I stayed at the hospital for 5 days before the doctor gave consent to release my mum...

While staying at the hospotal I came down with a flu and a fever..

Mum eventhough she's on her bed, kept throwing me her jacket...since it was too cold at night..

Mum taking care of me even when she bedridden..



So mama...this is for u....


I really love you from the bottom of my heart...


Love u mama...


N daddy too....u are all that i have...






p/s: She's too strong even the doctors were AMAZED by her...my mama..

my one TAFF COOKIE..













0 ngomelan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...